Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dickson Street and the Secret Place Engagement


I love it when I plan for a photoshoot and there’s a slight chance of rain, but then it doesn’t rain at all and the clouds end up very beautiful. Then add into the mix: very cute props and a photogenic couple. Allison and Adam made a little banner with their names on them, and I absolutely loved it. I encourage every couple to make your own props, it adds a little extra thought and oomph to the shoot.
We started on downtown Dickson Street in Fayetteville, AR and headed to the bar where they met. Then we headed to one of my favorite places. Fields are always a personal favorite of mine and its always hard to find the right field to my liking. I loved the look of this place with the big tree and plenty of tall grass and flowered bushes. This particular location I keep a secret :P


Allison and Adam plan to marry on October 29th, 2011 at the Central United Methodist Church in Fayetteville.



















No comments:

Post a Comment